What is Geographic Farming?
Geographic Farming means "strategically" advertising and marketing to one geographic area or neighbourhood. For example, if your business does business with other businesses (B to B) then you might consider farming an industrial park.
Unaddressed Admail Through Canada Post
- Letters - folded in 3 and stuffed in envelopes addressed "Personal & Confidential" to "Business Owner" or "homeowner"
- Postcards - with handwriting on one side... are very effective
- Flyers - folded in half
- Coupon book
- Join our high gloss 11" x 17" 1-page newsletter to Calgary businesses
While responses vary depending on the target market, the product and the message, a typical response is 1% to 3%.
- Airplane Fly-by
- Bus stops
- Fluorescent sign boards
- Lawn and median signs
- Parked vehicles
Other Direct Farming Campaigns
- Addressed Mail - This is probably the second most effective of all
- Telemarketing - This is probably the most effective of all
- Door to door canvassing
- Door to door flyer drops
- Retail store gift cards
- Voice Broadcast
Call Peter Singleton at (403) 214-0222 to find out how to make geographic farming work for you.